We offer a wide range of hoses that are designed for chemical and industrial applications. Assembled in house, our industrial hose assemblies are built to the specifications you need for your project.
To help identify the proper match for your application, we first identify things like the pressure, medium running through, temperature, and the condition of the environment where they are used. By offering a tailored approach, we are able to provide quality parts that perform to the standard that is called for on your equipment, or better.
To ensure you get a high quality product, we primarily offer Continental industrial hose, along with a few other reputable brands. Some of the most popular hose tube materials we offer are:
- Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) which is also known as Pliosyn.
- Beige Alphasyn modified cross-linked polyethylene (modified XLPE) Black Omegasyn abrasion-resistant EPDM with white spiral stripe.
- FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) has FDA/USDA compliant materials.
- Transparent XLPE (cross-linked polyethylene).
- Green EPDM – abrasion and ozone resistant.
- Nitrile Synthetic Rubber (APRM Class A (High Oil Resistance).
- Black Nitrile Synthetic Rubber (Static Dissipating).
Have a question about chemical or industrial hose?
Reach out - we can help.